I am a third year PhD student in Statistics at CREST (Center for Research in Economics and Statistics), (near) Paris, supervised by Arnak Dalalyan.
I am mainly interested in statistical learning theory, high-dimensional statistics and fair learning. I co-organize the Stat·Eco·ML bi-monthly seminar at CREST.
- Nicolas Schreuder, Victor-Emmanuel Brunel, Arnak Dalalyan (2020). Statistical guarantees for generative models without domination. Submitted.
- Evgenii Chzhen, Nicolas Schreuder (2020). A minimax framework for quantifying risk-fairness trade-off in regression. Submitted.
- Nicolas Schreuder (2020). Bounding the expectation of the supremum of empirical processes indexed by Hölder classes. Submitted.
- Nicolas Schreuder, Victor-Emmanuel Brunel, Arnak Dalalyan (2019). A nonasymptotic law of iterated logarithm for general M-estimators. AISTATS 2020.
Teaching (at ENSAE Paris)
- Numerical Analysis and Numerical Linear Algebra with S. M. Kaber.
- Applied Statistics Project with J. Depersin.
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Portrait by Sébastien Coube — Theme by orderedlist